Activities and shows at the Pointe de Nyon restaurant
Discover the life of the mountain pastures, biodiversity, alpine fauna and flora. Meet the people who live in the mountains. Learn about human activities and the cohabitation between wild and domestic animals, that's what is waiting for you on the Nyon plateau, in and around the restaurant.
On the programme:
- Free access to a mini educational farm with goats, rabbits and poultry.
- Organised visit
- Animations and shows around the work of the shepherd organised all day around the restaurant with dogs, sheep and geese.
- Birds of prey fly over during the meal.
- Children's leisure area in the restaurant with giant ball pool, life-size shepherd's game.
- A new, fun hiking trail.
- The best way to protect the environment is to understand it! A few metres from the restaurant, discover a new educational trail. During a walk of about an hour, learn with many information panels about the fauna that lives in our beautiful mountains. You will be invited to become an actor of your hike by reporting with an application, and if you are lucky, the animals you have been able to see.
- The starting point for many hikes
- The Nyon sector is an area dedicated to hiking, you will only come across a few mountain bikes. It is the starting point for many hikes, some of which are accessible to the largest number of people.