AN AVALANCHE OF NEW FEATURESIN NYON
Getting directly to the Morzine ski area has never been easier from the Nyon cable car.
You can choose between the f ree shuttle bus network and your own car.
From the large free car park you can take the new covered escalator which takes you directly to the Nyon cable car.
Pick up your lift pass in the new boarding ticket office area and go up, you're there!In addition to an original cable car ascent you will have a beautiful view of the Morzine valley and you arrive directly on the Nyon plateau to discover:
- A dedicated area for beginners
- Access without any intermediate station to the summit of the Pointe de Nyon thanks to the chairlift of the same name to do the step into the void and hurtle down the new, completely redesigned Aigle Rouge slope.
- A new, fun Snow Park and Border Cross with a departure from the top of the Les Raverettes chairlift.
- A new playfull snowshoe hiking trail.
- A sledge run to the delight of children and adults.
- A restaurant offering local dishes and also shows and entertainment throughout the day with the Eagles of Leman.
The immensity of the Alps under your feet.
The Morzine ski area takes a step into the void at the top of the splendid site of the Pointe de Nyon: Le Pas de l'Aigle.
At an altitude of 2019 metres, the 15-metre glass footbridge, hanging from the mountain, provides a unique vertiginous sensation.
It offers you, 350 metres of void, a panorama of almost 360° with a breathtaking view between Mont Blanc and Lake of Geneva.
Accessible on skis from the top of the Pointe de Nyon chairlift.
LEISURE AREA ON A SKI SLOPE, A WORLD FIRST!
Launched two years ago, in partnership with the Aigles du Leman company, the concept is back this winter and we are looking forward to your visit!
The Pointe de Nyon leisure area offers everyone the opportunity to discover the mountain in a different way.
Whether accessible from the top of the Nyon cable car, on skis or on foot, there is something for everyone!
- Get a thrill out of skiing on the new, completely redesigned L'aigle rouge slope without forgetting to go on the eagle's step!
- Access to the freeride area of Chamossière then have fun on the Eagle Park, the new Snow Park and playful Border Cross.
- Discover Eagles at the Pointe de Nyon restaurant! Unique shows are offered throughout the day.
- Try to ski faster than a hawk by taking part in the «Faucon gagne» organised daily on the Raverettes slope.
- Admire the royal Eagle, emblematic bird of our mountains.
- Witness the flight of the Eagle from the Pointe de Nyon to the tower located in front of the restaurant!
- Enjoy a meal during whith the birds.
- Become a trainee falconer by taking part in the organised courses.
And much more...
A sledging run is waiting for you on Nyon plateau next to the new Aiglon beginners' ski carpet.
Sledges are available at the Pointe de Nyon restaurant
FUN SNOWSHOES TRAIL
On foot or with snowshoes, take advantage of the new trail and learn about the animals that live in our beautiful mountains!
NYON « BEGINNER AREA »
To discover the fun of skiing in the Nyon area, a new beginners' area has been created. It offers a round trip with the Nyon cable car and unlimited access to 4 lifts (Raverettes chairlift, Poireaux ski lifts, Aiglon Carpet). The new beginner carpet Aiglon will give access to a gentle slope in a secure area for easy learning!