Ski pass for 5 to 15 days Portes du Soleil
Skipass from 5 days and more Portes du Soleil.
Our skipasses are dated and the days are consecutive.
- If you do not have a hands-free card, please order at least 1 day before your first day of skiing.
- If you already have a hands-free card, you can reload it using its unique WTP number (at least 20 minutes before your first visit to the lift terminals).
- You can also buy a hands-free card on Internet for €3 including VAT and then collect it from the 24/24 Pleney pick-up box , from the 24/24 Pleney automatic machine or from Pleney or Nyon lift pass office.
- All the information on our collection points HERE.
- See also the section "How do I buy/recharge my pass?"
Warning! For all Portes du Soleil 5h to 15 day passes, if you wish to start your day's skiing in a Swiss Portes du Soleil resort, you have to buy your Portes du Soleil pass at one of the 5 lift pass offices in the Swiss Portes du Soleil resorts or on their online sales websites (www.skipass-pds-ch.ch or www.torgon.ch )
5h to 15 day passes purchased in France must be activated each day from a French Portes du Soleil resort.