Leisure park in a ski area, a world first!
Launched last year in partnership with Les Aigles du Leman company, the concept is coming back this winter and we can't wait to welcome you!
The Pointe de Nyon Leisure Park offers everyone the opportunity to discover the mountains in a different way. Whether on skis or on foot, there will be something for everyone!
- Get a thrill out of skiing on the new, completely redesigned L'aigle rouge slope without forgetting to follow in the Pas de l'Aigle!
- Access to the freeride area of Chamossière, have fun on the Eagle Park, the new Snow Park and Border Cross which doubles its length.
Discover Les Aigles at the Pointe de Nyon restaurant! Unique shows are offered throughout the day.
- Try to ski faster than a falcon by taking part in the "Faucon gagne" organised daily on the Raverettes slope.
- Admire the emblematic birds of our mountains.
- Watch the flight of the Eagle from the Pointe de Nyon to the front of the restaurant!
- Enjoy a meal during which the birds will keep you company.
- Become an apprentice falconer by taking part in the organised courses.
And much more...