Bike Park will be back on Friday May 31 2024
Located in the heart of the Portes du Soleil, the largest mountain biking area in Europe, the Morzine bike park was elected in 2020 the best Bike Park in Europe and 8th in the world by the readers of Vital MTB, one of the most specialized American sites. more followed.
Nyon Experience + Jacquotte's World. Back from July 6th, 2024
Entertainment and shows at "Pointe de Nyon" restaurant
GUIDED TOUR OF THE MINI FARM. Every day at 10.30am, 2pm and 5pm.
Show " THE SHEPHERD AND THE ALPINE " Every day at 11.30 am.
Show " THE GOAT SCHOOL " every day at 4pm.
Atelier " MILK AND BREEDING " Every day at 3pm and 4.30pm.
Atelier " DISCOVERING BEEKEEPING " Every day at 3.30 pm and 5 pm. .
Discover the Multipass offer
Multipass stay - 1 day - Season
The Multi Pass is aimed at all holidaymakers and allows you to enjoy the pleasures of the mountains at a low price. Accessible from €2.50 per day, it gives unlimited access to a multitude of activities such as lifts for pedestrians (except for the Pointe de Nyon chairlift), swimming pools and equipped lakes, ice rinks, tennis courts, tourist trains, sites culture or public transport.
With our new textiles, wear the colours of Morzine Bike Park !
On sale at the Pleney ticket office.
The ski & snowboard loyalty card scheme
for the French-Swiss Portes du Soleil area.
WHY JOIN MY CLUB PORTES DU SOLEIL?
- Explore the 12 village-resorts as much as you want.
- You earn "Soleils" every time you buy a liftpass in any resort you choose.
- Earn a one-day Portes du Soleil liftpass for every 200 "Soleils" collected.
- Free registration.
PORTES DU SOLEIL LOYALTY CLUB BENEFITS:
- SIMPLE. Check your purchases via your secure online account at any time.
- ACCESSIBLE. Earn "Soleils" every time you buy a liftpass in any of our 12 village-resorts, at a ticket office or online.
- FLEXIBLE. Register up to 7 My Club cardholders on the same account (changeable) to accrue "Soleils" more quickly.
HOW DO I JOIN THE SCHEME? IT COULDN'T BE EASIER!
1 - Click on "Sign up now"