Closing of the Pleney and its Bike Park
- The summer season arrives to the end, but not yet as we will be open again this weekend: Friday 10th, Saturday 11th and Sunday 12th September in Nyon as well as in Pleney.
Admire the first autumn colours from the Pas de l'Aigle !
Nyon will be accessible these 3 days with Nyon cable car from 10am to 5.30pm (for the last descent) and for the Pas de l'Aigle via the Pointe chairlift from 10.15am to 4.45pm (for the last descent).
The Nyon ticket office will also be open on these 3 days.
On the Pleney side, we welcome bikers and pedestrians from 9am to 5pm.
On Sunday "Closing Party": events proposed by the tourist office and the bike club to close the season.
On the program :
Refreshments stand on Saturday and Sunday by the Morzine-Avoriaz Bike Club at the bottom of the gondola.
Sunday 12th September:
- At 5pm,all riders meet at the top of the gondola with our bike patrols for the traditional tchou-tchou on the Mainline (black run).
- After the last run, medals and drink are given to the participants.
- Around 5.30pm, last impossible climb on the Stade with many prizes to win, including a season pass for the summer 2022 !
- From 5pm to 7pm : rock concert
Opening of Morzine - Les Gets ski area
Winter season 2021/2022
Our ski area will be open from December 18th, 2021 until April 10th, 2022 (subject to sufficient snow conditions).